TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must be 14 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a QW HOSTING account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. QW HOSTING may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that QW HOSTING will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. QW HOSTING cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of QW HOSTING will result in an immediate termination of your services
- Retention of suspended or expired accounts: It will be removed any data on our servers which is no longer required. However, we
reserve the right to remove hosting accounts belonging to you, and all
associated data, on our web servers that have been suspended in excess
of 45 days or which may reasonably be considered to be expired. An
example might be, in the case of Reseller Hosting, hosting accounts sold
to third parties which may have been suspended due to a failure of
payment, or hosting accounts which have not been terminated but where
the third party has moved to another web hosting service.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, QW HOSTING will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, QW HOSTING may also create a QW HOSTING Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or QW HOSTING Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payments accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.