How Do I Get the 14-day Money Back Refund?
We’re sorry to see you go. If we can do anything to make it better, please let us know.
To get the 14 day money-back guarantee for your shared, reseller, or VPS hosting, please cancel your account within the first 14 days of purchase. We cannot refund you until the cancellation request is complete.
The following restrictions and limitations apply to our 14 day money back guarantee:
- Refund not valid for dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
- Offer valid only for the first package purchased for billing accounts less than 14 days old.
- Refunds for orders of less than $10 are not eligible.
- Packages paid for with check, money order, or bank wire transfers are not eligible for refund.
- If your plan includes a free domain name and you cancel within 1 year, our standard fee of $15.00 for the domain name (and any applicable taxes) (the “Domain Name Fee”) will be deducted from your refund.
Please see section 12 of our Terms of Service for complete details on our money-back guarantee and section 13 for details regarding the cancellation process before filling out our cancellation form.